HWS 7.X.X Patch | After Party | Golden Globe & Homeworld 100% dynamic | New Surface wipe logic

no problem with no one lol just the crazy gold surge of mining GG surface and making the big factions rich but as rex tried to over come all this wealth by only putting gold meteors and no mineable surface BUT the damage has been done as rex brought back mineable surface, i just sat wipe the whole server and every one start with no ocd and no money hehehehehehe then you can call it a GAME when every one starts the same after every wipe there will be alot of tears as peeps will lose loads lol but hay its only a game even server catch viruses lmao

1 Like

Last season the situation was more fair for everybody as it was possible to farm on GG during the low traffic hours without auto-destruction by the big veteran factions.

As the mining window is now only from 5pm to 11pm it is much more easy for the big factions blockading everybody. Its another kick of Rex into the face of single players, small factions and new players on HWS who try to get their share of the gold.

Today the major exploiter factions sent 6 garage ships on my small cute HVā€¦ how rude !

Hey, what happens ?
Thanks for reminding me for this nice Academy ! :slight_smile:
@Scorp - how many newcomers are you trained ? :slight_smile:

So basically you are an anarchist that just wants to watch it all burn since you are not super rich. Check.

mmmmmmmmmm nope i just think fair play for every one lol but i take it you are super rich ? i am not super rich i could be i could also fill 2 ocd on na and eu but thats not the point of my anarchism as you put it lmao just fair play will suffice :grinning:

check mate shraaaaggggyyyyyy scoooooobyyyyy doooobbbeeeee dooooooooo

Pretty sure taking everything players have earn, hardcore and not hard core, traders and PVPā€™ers is not fair play. It is being a D***. And people who want to burn it all down like you do, are called anarchists.

1 Like

did you call me a d*** wow you dont like a discussion do you mmmm i see the force is strong with you ā€¦ TROLL hahahahahaha

The only solution is to make the system like real life because real life has it all figured out.

Here in the UK you have a 10k tax free bracket, and then you pay 20% on anything upto 35k then anything over 45k is 40% tax and anything over 150k is 50%.

HWS Will be collecting tax bills within the next few days.

All proceeds will go towards establishing a HWS government.

Things are going to start looking pretty bleak guys, I havenā€™t even mentioned other changes such as

• corporation tax for large factions
  • health care tax (every medi pack you use)
  • spaceship tax and ā€˜spaceworthyā€™ certificate licences. Flying a brick thatā€™s not fuel efficientā€¦ expect a big bill.
  • stamp duty on newly built structures.
  • visa requirement for visiting planets

Who is with me!?

3 Likes

I would laugh so hard, but sadly this would just result in small factions and large alliances. Then alliance taxes would result in secret alliances where they ally just before a fight then un-ally right after.

1 Like

im with you lol i suppose thats the only way to bring back the balance of super rich and the noob,only thing is if you going what the uk does please please do not bring the benefit system in to the game lmfao if your genuine ill lol fair enough but HWS will have crap loads of uk peeps instant messaging trying to claim lol complaining of back ache and depression hahahahahahahah

1 Like

You can mine asteroids now though, less risk, less reward.

No i always go maximum risk, maximum reward :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

There would really be better PVP if players would go 1:1 instead of the usual gangbang parties on GG.

But taxes on bricks i would support ! The more ugly the brick SV is the more tax is calculated. Would result in RED becoming bancrupt very soon ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

An ugly tax - lol

1 Like

Reality is going for doom. And reality means, who has already much, getā€™s much more. Even while others are dying because of this. Do you really want this in game too? :roll_eyes:

1 Like