HWS Connect - loss of game progress

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Last night when I was on HWS connect I had 396 million credits, I spent 10,069 credits on a bounty, then logged off. ( |20-07-20 06:03|Bounty|paid 69 credits for a bounty on ‘Ranzeth’|
| — | — | — |
|20-07-20 06:02|Bounty|paid 10000 credits for a bounty on ‘Ranzeth’| )
This morning before I woke up, I sold 10mil worth of merchandise. Yet I now only have 363 million. I don’t understand. What went wrong, am I hallucinating or did this money just disappear? I had no taxes and I didn’t spend it on anything.
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> WillEatsPie

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> within the last 12 hours (sorry I don’t have a cb time for you)

How can we help you now?
=> Will you look at my HWS Connect log from about 12 hours ago and compare it to what I have now? I don’t understand, I’ve never had HWS Connect just take money so I’m thinking maybe there was a tax that didn’t register? All I can really do is speculate but please compare the logs and let me know.

download (20)

2 Likes

Something really weird is going on. I saw the money appear again in my account for a bit, then I spent a little and checked and it was gone (didn’t spend that much) and now it’s all back again. I don’t understand, that’s twice the money has disappeared and reappeared.

1 Like

i would chalk it up to another side effect from the delays. hopefully they will lessen as time goes on

1 Like

It’s down 50million again, I don’t understand. I’m not buying anything, how could this even happen?

Do you have a screenshot of that?

Regarding EAH you had not that amount.

And this is from today morning.

Based on your other HWS Connect logs.
All seems right so far.

Either way, always send screenshots next time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.