Orbital Auto Miner (OAM)

The Orbital Auto Miner (OAM) is a HWS developed feature specifically designed to grant end-game players the ability to enjoy late-game content by reducing the need to mine for resources and help new players to dive into PvP faster.

The OAM allows players to autonomously mine resources via the HWS website, eliminating the time and effort required to physically mine ores or to place in-game Tier 1-3 Auto Miners.
To begin using HWS OAMs, simply buy or upgrade (am:buy:gold for example) the various OAMs to the level you want or can afford. The first level is FREE and it must be fueled with Auto Miner Cores for it to produce ore. You can collect OAMs Ores for free at the proper EGS Zone, but a fee is required if you wish to collect Ore when you’re not in an EGS Zone. To collect Ore from the OAMs, use the AM:Get commands or just simply use HWS Connect.

OAM Commands

View all commands here: https://cmd.hws.global
You can also find these commands by checking your PDA (F1 key) > Guide > HWS Commands or type am:? in faction chat (hit comma for faction chat field) for all available commands.

OAM Resources

Common resources: Iron, Silicon, Copper, Cobalt, Titanium, Promethium, Ice Blocks, Carbon
Rare resources: Gold, Pentaxid, Erestrum, Zascosium, Neodymium, Sathium, Magnesium, Aluminium, Platin

OAM Levels

Note: If your Cargo is full there is Patron OAM to OCD benefit available.

OAM Fuel

• 1 x AM Core image per OAM will mine for 1 day per resource.

Note that the number in the AutoMiner column will soon read 0 after fueling it up, even though 24 hours may remain.

If fueling your Autominer using the web interface, you will click on the yellow square pictured above and type in the number of autominers you wish to use for the ore in question.

Example:

• Three level 5 OAMs and one level 10 OAM will cost you in total 4 AM Cores every day to keep them all running.

AutoMiner Cores can be found in POI’s, for sale at NPC Traders or our HWS Connect Marketplace. Some PDA missions / Quests have AM Cores as a reward and they are available as well.

Retrieving Ores from OAMs

You must be located in an EGS Zone to retrieve your ores free of charge! The EGS Zone is in the main lobby of the EGS HQ on the ECC planet

Go to the main lobby at the ECC HQ and look up at the ceiling to confirm you’re ‘in the zone’.

Selling OAMs

In the event that you wish to sell a level of one of your AutoMiners, you will get 1% of the original cost back.

Note: You can request a complete OAM wipe to start fresh again, without your OAM content + levels, which might spoil your gameplay. Just contact @Jascha or @RexXxuS

1 Like