HWS Discord Rework

Dear HWS Community @everyone,
after many years it was about time to clean up our HWS Discord server and polish it here and there. (thanks for the poke Zerko)
You will see some channels moved and got better categorized.

The biggest change was the better role management system here: <#1016703520042385461> . Making many channels HWS+ / HWS RE role accessible for example.
We value your time and attention. Thus please select the roles that interests you the most to see those channels and get notified about them.

The HWS INFORMATION category at the top has also new channels that are easy and fast accessible.
<#1016773147544010772> is handled by a new bot, that helps you to get more details about them but also some useful features like giving you a reminder for them.
the <#1016780202732425276> channel will be filled step by step with our Stargate Missions, more info about them, to promote them more.
Finally the new <#1017074122016174201> channel should be a backbone for the future. For the community by the community. There are already 2 polls available, go check them out if you like.
Check out the other categories too and hopefully you’ll find whatever you need faster now. :v:

What’s next?
I really don’t like legacy but as you know it’s something you push in front of you easily too often. But while working on the new seasons I try to also update / polish the HWS forum and make the Guide more clear about RE and HWS+. One of the biggest feedback I got from you.

While working 2 days on restructuring the Discord server I have read through hundreds of messages in tons of channels and realized once more that we have built up a Community, from scratch, with more than 7000 members.
I think we can be proud about that and I appreciate all of you being here! Thank you so much.

1 Like