HWS - Don. NPC traders (Help new players or not)

Hi.

Takeing topic to Donator NPC traders. Most of us know what they are good for but are they really for new players or are they actually easy life for veterans? Passive money makers for donators?

Hit your opinions about this topics… new and veterans, let community know, what is actually going on.

My personal view about it: So i think they are only helping veterans… Yes! Its true, new players can get resources wich would be hard to access for fairly low price. But while they get them, what happens on the big picture? Whats going on on the background?

Donator players - They make 50% on every sale. EDIT: Mabey not inflation but shure good passive way to make money.
Market - Prices drop every day to the point were living today, more ppl understand the concept of deconstructor, more ppl will see that there is no point to mine anything else or buy minerals from market.

Where does that leave new players?
Well… gold is mostly found only at pvp areas. That sayd, new players are usually scared to go gg or anywere else… this is the area veterans chill with huge factions and so.

No gold? Mabey sell stuff i get…
POI - I get some and i can sell some… Fortunally not everything is in your hand by don traders so u get get some money with rp containers and other stuff. But anything that is an component that is made from base resources u cannot sell it. Market prices are too low to be even worth selling them.
Resources - Market is flooded with resources ppl dont mine but by from npc traders. No effort, no value. So u cannot make money on any PvE resources without spending insane amount of mining time (while veterans spend few hours to achive same result).
Ingame traders - I think its good way to make money… tho i dont know how much u can actually make… Also, i know that once they are sold out, u cannot trade for that day… Now when Veteran decides to make money that way (for example fasgort), there might be nothing left for new player.
EB Bank - Well… thats for veterans.
Missions - Okeyish way to make money IF u got enought stuff for them. Also are somesort of limited (timers).

Is there anything else i m missing?

What i m saying here is that, i feel donator traders need to get removed (donators should get something return, so they wont be sad) or prices should skyrocket on those stuff…

I feel like Rex have done shittons of work and this server is the best one i have seen… unfortunally once u get a lot of things working, they start having effect on eachother… But atm there is nothing like Don. traders, that basically KILL economy (on my opinion).

If that kind of topic is presented somewere else, i m truly sorry for bringing that up again… Did not found the topic.

Please take your sides and stands, dont spam this topic and only try to answer to the main topic… I would love that if we make this an clear topic about opinion on the topic instead waterfall of ppl argueing eachother opinions.

EDITS:

Resources that traders give:

• Iron
  • Neodynium
  • Sathium
  • Erestium
  • Zascosium
  • Copper n Slicone
    and mabey more… not sure.

Since reasoning is asked: Its fairly simple. To see, how community feels about traders today. My main goal, get economy to even better state. See if ppl feel the same way or they have their own opinion.

Best Regards,
Tive.

It is very easy to veterans to earn cash, yeah. But that is pretty much just hard work paying off. Everyone has started as newbies, and everyone has worked through the tough time. The donator NPC trader, might need a little polishing, but besides from that, i think everything already fine.

Couple things to note. A Donator trader does not sell out. You simple have a certain number you can buy per day based on origin.

The traders do not add to inflation of credits, they actually remove credits from the economy.
I.E I buy a package worth 500k, 250k goes the donator 250k dissappears into the void.

There are only a handful of devices/blocks that give ingots back when you deconstruct them. In fact one could argue that makes it more affordable for the newer players to stock up until they learn the tricks themselves.

This has been the easiest season to earn loads of cash by being pve. And with the correct knowledge it requires very little resources to do so.

And a question for you. What are you trying to accomplish with this conversation? I feel like you have an end goal of changes you would like to see, is that correct? And if so what are they?

2 Likes