HWS Easter Event 2022

Dear HWS Community,

after the last stressful week for everyone, it’s time to relax, chill and find some eggs, right? :slight_smile:

(The Event is also available on HWS EU and HWS NA)

So for the third time we present our big Easter Event!

HWS Easter Event 2022

Since it’s a space game and we like the Marvel Phase 1-3 movies, we got a bit inspired by a special Character: Yondu as you might recognized. We call him the “Yondu Easter Bunny”. :smiley:

During his journey through the HWS Universe he of course lost (or sold?) 11 of his Eggs out of his basket and need You, Guardians of the Eggs, to find them, so he can collect them again.

The Eggs however have a lot of treasures for you prepared. Not only loot rewards but also Wisdom rewards, especially for our new players.

You will probably recognize the touch @Ju did here :slight_smile:

Event Details

Well, the Event is easy as I explained but the most important detail is the time I guess.

Starting from now, tomorrow and Monday (16th-18th April) you can use the Event Teleporter/Stargate in the EGS HQ, on the ECC Planet, in the Homeworld PvE System.

Alternatively you can use our Event Manager to get teleported to the event and brought back afterwards automatically.
Just type ev:list / ev:?

Once inside, you can spawn the cute Chicken or Bunny SV and fly around the planet. Collecting loot here and there and solving the Puzzle Eggs, to get the ultimate master reward at the end!
This time everyone can get the big reward of 1 Augmented Armor and 1 Augmented Cargo Booster.

Make sure your baskets are empty and you can transport all the Goodies out to your OCD :slight_smile:

HWS Support Easter Discount

Additionally the whole weekend there is a 10% Discount on everything on our Support Us page.

Thank you so much for your continues support and playing on HWS!

Your HWS Team

P.S.: Who finds my Easter Egg?

5 Likes