HWS EGS Bunker Season Auction

I’m not even going to reply to anything else other than a bid. I’ve made my position clear on here and to Rexxus. Let’s get back to the bidding! And i’m looking forward to fighting EVERYONE apart from ACM and AAA in the next season :slight_smile:

Best regards, and peace out!
Wise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bid 60m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for NA

The credits will come from (AVE) XXSWFXX for the GG Version 2 bunker

1 Like

I bid 102m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for EU since the previous offer from Mono and Cabose [GCG] should not be allowed due the past (this season) partnership with [GMT] , [U-T] , [GCG], [SAD]

Paxxo please give it a rest GCG have never been in an alliance with GMC, also please speak to your team mates as you are making a fool of yourself bidding again, when REX removed your teammates last bid.

RED + OPG = * with alliance I don’t mean necessarily ingame alliances but overall “friends”.

1 Like

Start : I bid 60.5m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for NA

The credits will come from (TCB) Tripwire for the GG Version 2 bunker

2 Likes

I bid 70m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for NA

The credits will come from (AVE) XXSWFXX for the GG Version 2 bunker

Start : I bid 70.5m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for NA

The credits will come from (TCB) Tripwire for the GG Version 2 bunker

I’m out.

Best of luck to you next season Tripwire!

:moneybag:

Two different statements conflict. If it turns out we can, I am assuming the bottom statement is correct that we can bid on 1 per play field.
I bid 25.1 Mill for Sathon Bunker version 2, taken from Tildare
I bid 25.1 mill for Jupidor Bunker version 2, taken from Tildare

If we can not bid on more than 1 per server, Open6L is the bid we stand by.
Available to buy via Auction (be sure to read all details) You / Your faction/Alliance can only buy one Bunker in the HWS universe (one per server)

You / your faction / your “alliance”* can only bid for one Bunker per playfield from the list

Thanks XXSWFXX same to you too, good luck and I will see you on the battlefield.

1 Like

Start : If allowed to bid with credits from EU on a NA bunker: I bid 71m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for NA.
Otherwise I bid 30m for Jupidor Bunker Version 2 for EU
(and if allowed a 2nd priority 30m for Jupidor Bunker Version 1 for EU).

Money from (TiS) RuneZ (EU)

Look forward to trying the a season with bunkers :smiley:

100 Mil Bunker 2 GG for TPP.

Before anyone asks TPP will only be allied with OP4 next seasons. No other alliances.

This auction should be a fun way and I see some “know” how it works and some not at all - unfortunately.

Current state:

EU

Bunker V1 and V2 GG:

After reading some court processes in real life about Bid-shielding, eBay, fakes, etc. (I have BETTER things to do!) it is in my power to form rules here — I didn’t expect that it is so difficult to do.
The problem here was that @Darkside didn’t know how an auction is done, it looks like.
I assume fake pushing / bid shielding.
The GG Bunker V1 + V2 is reset and open for new bids again. Sorry, that it just couldn’t have been easy.

In future: you are NOT allowed to revoke or edit your bid anymore! Make sure you know what buttons on your keyboard you hit!

Bunker V1 Jupidor:

Legit highest bid. Decide if V1 or V2.

Bunker V2 Jupidor:

500k are missing - no legit bid

Legit highest bid.

Bunker V2 Sathon:

Legit bid for @YASHCHER - highest bidder for that Bunker.

Regarding OXO <> OPG <> RED I saw some discussion about it how a cooperation was made to get both bunkers. My decision here is final that in a doubt no bid is allowed.

But since @Darkside seems to be out, you can bid for GG again @YASHCHER

NA

Bunker V1 GG

Legit highest bid

Bunker V2 GG

Legit highest bid

Bunker Sathon:

Minimum bid is 25,5m. Not legit.

FAQ: Only 1 per and for server, will add in the rules. So make your decision wisely.

I hope I didn’t miss anything. I would appreciate just a “normal” auction please.
Also stick to the template:

Easier for me to search!

I bid 50m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 1 for EU. 50mil from Zappe.

Not sure about the ‘last bid’ bit. I do have a reserve to bid higher.

Best regards
Wise.

2 Likes

Nailed it

1 Like

START: I bid 50m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for EU - [50m Mono]

1 Like

:no_mouth: you got me…

Updated the template… :unamused:

4 Likes

START: I bid 60m for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for EU - [ 60m Paxxo ]

1 Like