60mil from JediMaster
10mil from me.

1 Like

bid 180 million credits for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for EU

1 Like

bid 210 million credits for the Golden Globe Bunker Version 2 for EU

1 Like

We have it one sec fun times
The funds just have to be in your bank before at the end of this wipe, thats what I am sorting right now. Have you got it in the bank?

forgot say only one faction make duit bid you have ally for gcg u-t and others faction. show rule. what i make say and mono

I will be shooting GCGN and they will be shooting me my friend. I know GCGN but they are not our allies. My only interaction with them has been the purchase of gold. If you suddenly see us mining together next season (which you wont) then Rex is welcome to ban me and wipe my OCD lol.

How many times are you going to try and find some grey area before you just admit we outbidded you?

C’mon dude, play fair. Stop looking for a loophole and let’s bid!
Best regards
Wise.

U-T is allied with GMC yes, but we aren’t bidding so why bring us as an arguement lol :laughing:

1 Like

Wait you’re allied with us? Checking now…

I’m a GMC leader and i haven;t been informed of this.

I think we are?

1 Like

Eh what!!! GCG has a few faction alliances, but none of our alliance members have bid for any bunker.
Now if you don’t mind I have more coins to craft and food to eat, so please stop with the dirty tactics and play fair as we are playing by the rules for the bidding for the bunker.

You don’t want to go down the road you are on and I do have enough evidence to show your faction has been Lying (i.e look at Hellblazer & Jotunheim) so for now lets just bid by the rules please.

You sure you don’t mean GCGN?

I think it was long time ago, when there was an attack on RED… which failed.

1 Like

Alliance might have been cancelled i dunno

1 Like

Oh earlier this season? Yeah i wasn’t even present for that. That was a temporary alliance last season organised without my knowledge and consent.

I just checked and the alliance WAS still enabled. It has now been revoked, this is due to our innactivity which is why it was still enabled. . And it doesn’t matter as we’re talking about NEXT season.

Next season GMC’s allies will be: ACM and AAA and no others. Anyone who tries allying with more than those alliances will be kicked from GMC, as @zappe21 will agree.

Best regards
Wise.

Ok :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry but attacking us and making an alliance for it for me is the same.
So the same factions/alliance are bidding for 2 bunkers.

OXO wasnt our ally this season. I attacked them and destroyed 2 of their bases during this season.

So the rules need to be equal for all.

I wasn’t even around when this happened, and after the attack failed there have been zero attacks by that group. It’s depressing how you guys are ALL trying to find a shortcut to victory. I have just disabled UTs alliance and i will continue to do so. Rex can monitor our alliances but you have my word it will be ACM+AAA+GMC.

I know nothing about OXO. But i declare this for the LAST TIME: OUR ALLIANCE WILL BE: GMC+ACM+AAA and NOBODY ELSE. Everybody else is FAIR GAME. It was meant to be this this season, but we went AFK after a disagreement and left our remaining players to make their own decisions. This new season the old leadership has returned, and will continue to police our alliance system, I will assume personal responsibility for ensuring that GMC is only allied to ACM and AAA for as long as i am active, and should that change i will contact Rex. I hope you will accept my word of honour @Paxxo1985

AND we haven’t broken any rules as U-T themselves have not placed a bid on a bunker.

Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

we may need @RexXxuS to come and set the Auction back on the straight and narrow.

Speaking as an individual and in no way for my Faction or anyone else, is Darkside even allowed to bid on both?

Surely Darkside has voted on both bunkers on one playfield so only one of the votes should be counted?

just my understanding of the Rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who can accept alliances? Why that green V was checked?

Btw the attack was made by [GMT] , [U-T] , [GCG], [SAD] and others

GCG are actually bidding for one of the bunker, so thats why i am contesting.

I just want to be sure that also transactions of money for who win the bids are checked.

So that will be clear and fair for everyone. I am sure that ReXXXus will check also that.

End of my contestation.

1 Like

I miss times with 10kk bunkers. By the way we just outbid You. XD

1 Like