HWS Limit & HWS Garage Patch

it was pretty nice, the middle section was nothing that great, but those 15 drills though, thats nice and all but unless the gap between the drills on the badger is an issue then id go with that since its only one less drill.

I know some would be maybe even proud that their ship got used by hundreds on HWS but in the end it is something bureaucratic time intense thing to do - asking everyone for permission etc.

While the workshop items can be used in the public (see Eleon EULA), it can still be handled differently from case to case, especially since HWS has some haters, I just don’t have the time for.

Only real exception would be the other way around: the workshop owner comes to me and give a :+1:

1 Like

well if you can give a list of the creators then i would be more than happy to contact them.

I built the ship in CV mode first, then scaled it down later, so that room made a lot more sense in CV mode and by the time I had gotten to SV mode, I was trimming away to get it under a certain block/class size threshold. It shouldn’t be an issue getting out if you’re not in a high G environment though :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m glad to see you like the ship though, I spent a lot of time on it so seeing other people enjoy my hardwork is really rewarding and wholesome <3

2 Likes

Did you have used T2 RCS?

It would be cool if there were a chance to start a test-flight ^^

yes I did, there are 11 CV T2 RCS are in there.

I spent ALOT of time working on the Raider to get the drills placed in a way that the middle section would not mine faster than the edges. Hince why it only has two in the middle and 5 on the outside. What this does is the drills on the outside will mine a larger gap making it too where the ship will tunnel. With even placement, the middle will drill too fast and the edges too slow and the ship will not tunnel correctly.

I am going to guess that the badger is in the same boat on drill placement, it may look wrong, but it works (I have used it in two different seasons).

yes i had always wondered why the drills on the badger were spaced so far apart. that makes sense.