HWS NA Server ONLINE again

Hey guys!

finally the wait is over. The NA server is up and running! That is the good news.
The bad news: we couldn’t managed to backup everything. The playtime, auto miner and donation stuff is lost in space.
For that Asphyxiate was so kind to gathering the information. Please provide it in his spreadsheet please - will help me and you a lot :slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195

The server really wasnt up long enough for me to get a ton of stuff. I have more on EU now than I had on NA. How do I go about getting my stuff over from Eu to NA?

Rex and Jascha have been working on a cross server warp portal. The way it’ll work is you load up a CV on one server, fly it through the portal and arrive on the other server. They were testing it shortly after NA came back online. I am not aware of any issues as of yet, but implementing something like this comes with a wide array of risks and I would expect it to be a few more days at least before its open for public use.

We will see what we can do. Best thing for now is tell us taht you and what you lost/or have on EU. That way we can see if we just move it or give you a package to start with.
Thanks for your patience

We will see what we can do. Best thing for now is tell us taht you and what you lost/or have on EU. That way we can see if we just move it or give you a package to start with.
Thanks for your patience[/quote]

I have a customized tier 1 CV loaded. I dont really care about losing the CV or the SV on it. I just checked and the materials I have aren’t as much as I thought lol. But here’s what I have in ingots. Not sure if you can, but you’re more than welcome to verify that I have these on my CV.

11k Iron ingots
4k Cobalt Ingots
12k Copper Ingots
3k Sath Ingots
500 Zas ingots
6k Silicon Ingots
500 Est Ingots
That’s just what I have stored in there… I don’t care about losing the materials it took to make the small base I have and the items… Honestly even if you can’t or don’t want to transfer these materials, I’m completely fine with it. When I thought about it, for some reason I thought I had a buttload of materials. But I really don’t lol. Either way, thanks for your help.

Thanks for your patience[/quote]

I have a customized tier 1 CV loaded. I dont really care about losing the CV or the SV on it. I just checked and the materials I have aren’t as much as I thought lol. But here’s what I have in ingots. Not sure if you can, but you’re more than welcome to verify that I have these on my CV.

11k Iron ingots
4k Cobalt Ingots
12k Copper Ingots
3k Sath Ingots
500 Zas ingots
6k Silicon Ingots
500 Est Ingots
That’s just what I have stored in there… I don’t care about losing the materials it took to make the small base I have and the items… Honestly even if you can’t or don’t want to transfer these materials, I’m completely fine with it. When I thought about it, for some reason I thought I had a buttload of materials. But I really don’t lol. Either way, thanks for your help.[/quote]

I logged in a few hours ago and noticed that the BP CV I was crafting wasn’t there anymore. It’s not huge, just a tier 1 default CV

Thanks guys! We start today / coming days to hand out all given information to you step by step. I will strike through the request then so you can see which one is already resolved.