HWS Police - Report a crime

Server: NA

Type of Offence Committed: ram

Time/Date of offence: 8:50

Player/Faction accused: ABN

Player Faction reporting: CHAR

What happened? Multiple use of a ram with SV to stop my ship

Why did it happen? After the first battering ram I tried to get out of the fight, but SV was catching up and crashing into the bottom of the ship, which caused 3 crash games

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kmM0vn1mW8&feature=youtu.be

The outcome: No details given. First warning for wasting time.

2 Likes

Type of Offense Committed: Illegal type SV alarm ship

Time/Date of offense: 0850

Player/Faction accused: Unknown

Player Faction reporting: (TCB) Tripwire

Play field: Jupidor Orbit

Coordinates: 12541/57/1695

Ship Name: PreFab

What happened? Warped into Jupidor and seen the SV on radar. When I went to investigate I seen the spread out pattern of the SV it looks like it was intentionally designed to snare incoming ships. It has no faction tag on it.

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs) https://youtu.be/OnrFQzBIJSM (screen shots did not do it justice but the video is the best I could do.)
Solution requested: delete these ships along with the others Ive been told about in Titan Orbit as well and the offending person warned for the infraction.

Outcome: Lost 16 million credits, ~300 RP and set guilty. First (creative) occurrence but nevertheless against our rules about Building stuff not attached to each other.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - General Discussion

Type of Offense Committed: Attempted Ramming by BYA Faction Member

Time/Date of offense: 0000 approximate server time

Player/Faction accused: BYA

Player Faction reporting: (TCB) Tripwire

What happened? While we were attacking the Rebel bases on GG a BYA SV attempted to ram and lock down a TAW HV. This person attempted this several times during this video to ram and lock the TAW HV.

Why did it happen? Gross disregard to the server rules as best as I can tell and they most likely didn’t expect us to be videoing it.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/LnI9S1a1Vc8

Action to be taken: This member should be held accountable for their gross actions and disregard for server rules. This is not the first nor the last time they will attempt this kind of action until someone gets severally punished.

Note: if the video does not play let me know and I will attempt to re-upload again.

Outcome: While a SV should not belong to the ground in such scenarios I don’t see a “gross” tackling / rule violation here. Most of the times the pilots got in their own way by each other. I’m waiting for BYA response to this but leave it as a warning.
To save your and my time please make sure to read the (updated) rule about tackling again:

A post was merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - General Discussion

Server : (EU)

Type of Offence Committed: ( tries to fall through the textures to base )

Time/Date of offence: (22 august - 23 august)

Player/Faction accused : (Sephron, Goblin, DaveO )

Player Faction reporting: (RED)

What happened? (The player tries to infiltrate our base illegally . They tries to fall through the textures for several hours. During the day the number of deaths increased from about 100 to more than 600. For the attack, a large number of ships (exceeding the limits) were used, as well as a large vessel exceeding the limits by the number of blocks)

Why did it happen? (They tries to fall through the textures )

Outcome: Our rules about ammo draining are clear and not tolerated.

All three players lost on this first occurence 50% of the RP and Credits + guilty. Next time more.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - General Discussion

Type of Offence Committed: (Turrets clip through the ground)

Player/Faction accused : (All of OPG base)

Player Faction reporting: (GCGN)

OPG base turrets clip through the ground, this is from today’s course of events on GG. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8aimlf1736w5tdr/turrets_under_ground.mp4?dl=0, the time stamp was supplied by RED as they reported the AS guys, but you can see the turret can clip through the ground.

Here is a before picture of the very same turret https://www.dropbox.com/s/w51qegqa67f8a3h/OPG.png?dl=0, you can clearly see it clips through.

1. Illegal Building / Spawning

You are not allowed to clip anything inside bases. For example blocks within blocks.

Possible Punishment: Removal of Structure(s) / Guilty / Ban / Loss of Game Progress
Example: Turrets
Turrets are not allowed to clip into blocks. You are allowed to use “decoy” guns/turrets but they have to be fully covered in your structure.

Outcome: This is not so easy to judge. In its original state the Minigun Turret worked as decoy which is totally legit and allowed since it is fully covered by blocks and do not shoot through blocks because it can’t “see” the target. It just works as target decoy as I said.

With your hole you have shot in the video (0:08) this turret got revealed and clipped then obviously.
No intention of clipping was made here and a punishment would only be applied if this turret did any actual serious damage. That is the whole point of clipping > they do damage but you have to break the armor around them first.

Type of Offence Committed: (Exploits - Griefing)

Player/Faction accused : (Black Metal, Krep Wals)

Here is the first report with Red trapping people in boxes and glitching their guns into the the box to kill Goblin [10:37], [11:45], [12:08] https://www.dropbox.com/s/zojtu0dzq4ipkhp/2018-08-22%2009-09-21.flv?dl=0, this is in breach of rules

1. Exploits
    Under no circumstances will the use of any bugs or exploits for personal gain or profit, or any advantage be tolerated for any reason.
    If you provide evidence (Screenshot, Video, etc.) of someone using an exploit, you may be rewarded.
    Possible Punishment: Temp Ban / Perma Ban / Loss of game progress

2. Griefing
    Don’t grief! Griefing is considered anything which creates a harassment experience for any player. Trapping in buildings, kill stealing, chat harassment, stealing trade drops, offensive buildings, burying vessels and/or players, etc.

This is the start of the reports, if Red wish to play the report game we will also supply the evidence of Red breaking many rules, fair play is fair play. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Outcome: While prison someone in PvP is totally legit because he/she does not belong there at all and have fresh start options, this is ignored. (I made it more clear in the rules).
But shooting someone through blocks — I don’t know how — is not allowed, even if invading like that was a suicide trip anyways.
BLACK_METALL lost 50% of credits + RP + guilty (I expect to report to me how shooting through blocks work. Next time a ban is the consequence)

Type of Offence Committed: (Artillery Turret clip through blocks)

Time/Date of offence: (17-08-2018)

Player/Faction accused : (RED - TANKS)

You can see it in the video at time stamp 10:20, 11:02
that their Artillery Turret clips through their tank to shoot at us.

-https://www.dropbox.com/s/rokmuoirnflf2hi/2018-08-17%2003-25-00.mp4?dl=0-

You are not allowed to clip anything inside bases. For example blocks within blocks.

Possible Punishment: Removal of Structure(s) / Guilty / Ban / Loss of Game Progress

Turrets are not allowed to clip into blocks. You are allowed to use “decoy” guns/turrets but they have to be fully covered in your structure.

Outcome: Well, glad it’s history in Alpha 8.5 in 5 days but in certain angles this was clipping and the clipping rule is still active. All 5 HV Tanks built that way got removed from GG. The blueprint creator lost all of his RP and Credits.

Type of Offence Committed: (Using Filler)

Time/Date of offence: (21-08-2018)

Player/Faction accused : (RED)

The faction has been using filler nonstop in and around the RED base and OPG have done the same.

You are not allowed to use the Filler Tool for any way of building structures. For example for covering your base with it in PvP or griefing in PvE.

All building components, including turrets, must be permanently mounted to a permanent part of the structure, however

Outcome: This was already resolved yesterday. Filling the base gaps with some filler is fine. But not the first picture. As written yesterday, the whole RED faction lost 50 RP and some filler got guilty - first occurrence.

Type of Offence Committed: (Using Filler)

Time/Date of offence: (21-08-2018)

Red using filling in their base to cover in part of a furnace in their base. Loo to the right and you can see the furnace hid in the ground.

You are not allowed to use the Filler Tool for any way of building structures. For example for covering your base with it in PvP or griefing in PvE.

Outcome: Nothing. Putting stuff inside terrain under the surface level is allowed and fine.
For that reason you have to destroy the Land Claim Device.
The Filler tool rule is only in place and valid for stuff like this (filling devices etc. above the terrain level with dirt):

Type of Offence Committed: (Guns clipping)

Time/Date of offence: (22-08-2018)

Player/Faction accused : (OPG)

That’s to Red for the video, of the Guns on OPGS base the core of it. You can see the guns clipping through the wall from the core of the base.

Outcome: Nothing. Can’t see anything in the video and checking myself ingame the turrets do not clip as far as I can see.

Type of Offence Committed: (Filler)

Red caught in the act using filler to cover their base, please see pic and video below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rch0uyo1hpphxhs/2018-08-22%20Red%20filler%202.flv?dl=0

Outcome: See two posts above - everything under the terrain level is covered by the Land Claim Device anyways. The objective is to destroy the Land Claim Device first.

Type of Offence Committed: (Turrets barrel clipping)

Time/Date of offence: (23-08-2018)

Player/Faction accused : (AAA)

What happened? Two AAA players come to the Golden globe and build illigal bases with clipping turrets.

Outcome: Clipping is a known rule. But I would appreciate, really appreciate if you could either stop PvP the next 4 days or stop this rule witch hunt, ruining not only your fun but also mine. In Alpha 8.5 it’s fixed.
The AAA player lost 50% of his RP.

Type of Offence Committed: (Ammo draining)

Player/Faction accused : (GCGN)

What happened? Player MONO dying again and again. You can see it on his video 2018-08-22 Red filler 2.flv

Outcome: Please check the situation before posting stuff from the past. And especially making wrong claims. Next time ban.

Crime Reporting

Server : EU

Type of Offence Committed:

1. Language & Chat
  • Please use only English in global chat . You can use whatever language you want in faction chat.
    Using your native language to attract / seek a faction is OK when used for this reason. However, it should be limited to a small number of posts.

Time/Date of offence: 2018-08-23

Player/Faction accused : [RED] GEEKsogen, [RED] BLACK_METALL, [OPG] Jotunheim, MargoBriitt

Player Faction reporting: A.S

What happened? People speaking russian in global chat, even after being told by the police multiple times. Not a one time occurance, but goes on for over 20 minutes.

Why did it happen? (Did you do anything to cause? Are you totally innocent?)
Just a silent observer, helping the community by keeping global chat English, and understandable.

Evidence: (Screens/Video/logs)
Following is chatlog from EU-ingame-chat, it’s all saved and can be reviewed by admin.

Jotunheim (18:18) Geeksogen перекинь меня к себе
Jotunheim (18:18) я нашол
MargoBriitt (18:36) Всем приветик
GEEKsogen (18:37) Margo, привет)
MargoBriitt (18:37) Я твоя подписчица )) Рита данилина)
MargoBriitt (18:37) У меня получилось зайти))
GEEKsogen (18:38) привет, Рита)
MargoBriitt (18:38) Я ютуб выключила а то лагать начал)
GEEKsogen (18:39) а как комп у тебя, ты говорила, не вывозит ?
MargoBriitt (18:39) Ну да
MargoBriitt (18:40) только почемуто сейчас я смогла зайти
MargoBriitt (18:40) надеюсь надолго
MargoBriitt (18:40) лиж бы не лагало и не выкидывало меня

andreapolice Today at 6:40 PM

MargoBriitt English is global plz people

BLACK_METALL (18:41) ХМ так глядиш и свадьбу сыграем
MargoBriitt (18:41) Миша )) твою свадьбу?))

andreapolice Today at 6:42 PM

BLACK_METALL, ENGLISSH PLEASE!

MargoBriitt (18:42) А где шкафчик что бы вещи забрать?
BLACK_METALL (18:42) Moi vradli pihi tranclitom
GEEKsogen (18:42) в самой большой башне

andreapolice Today at 6:43 PM

GEEKsogen, MargoBriitt english plz peopl;e rule 1

MargoBriitt (19:03) А какой телепорт лучше выбрать?
MargoBriitt (19:03) тоисть биом

Outcome: Resolved with MargoBriitt.

1 Like

Server : NA

Type of Offence Committed: Clipping Base Blocks

Time/Date of offence: 8-23-18 6 pm Central us

Player/Faction accused : TAW

Player Faction reporting: PKA

Was raiding TAW trio of bases on Iceworld and found that 2 bases had blocks clipping into each other.

Clipping Blocks
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1490552645

Blocks with 1 base deleted
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1490552719

Outcome: Don’t see much on the 2 screenshots. Such issues are best verified with the “di” command and ID comparison.

Server: EU
Type of Offence Comitted: Illegal Building(wrong turret placement)
Time/Date of offence: 24.08.2018 19:20
Player/Faction accused: OPG
Player Faction Reporting: OXO
Evidence:(in second image black ship is my)
First image:
https://imgur.com/9eNeWbb
Second image:

Outcome: Ship removed + guilty + 50% RP loss. 2 days… only 2 days … common guys. In Alpha 8.5 clipping is fixed.

Stick to the template to keep information relevant :slight_smile:

Server : EU

Type of Offence Committed: Intentional Glitching

Time/Date of offence: 8:00-9:00 p.m. EST 08/24/2018

Player/Faction accused : RED & OPG
Player Faction reporting: GCG, SAD, A.S

What happened? Forced their Offline Protection to activate almost or as soon as they got offline as to circumvent the timer.

Why did it happen? They use it to cheat the activation timer as to stop an offline raid.

Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxjlxw7ebic5js3/2018-08-25%2003-03-56.flv?dl=0

The outcome: (Our Verdict, within 24 hours-Check back to see this updated and what action was taken)

Outcome: I said it 3 times to all of you already but I repeat the last final time: russians or any player are/is technically NOT able to influence the offline protection (OP) in ANY way! All of your slander that they cheat about it is blatant lie and accusations which are next time punishable.
This is a reproduced bug which occures for everyone, we have reported to Eleon and is hopefully fixed with Alpha 8.5. If not we consider to turn off OP completely in the 8.X season because it does not make any sense then.

2 Likes