I can't find my Black Miner capital

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I’ve been having internet connection problems for several days and I haven’t been able to get into the game much and now I can’t find my “Black Miner” capital ship, I need your help. Greetings.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Raynolds

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Zimure [Sun Back] Zimure

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Hey, how long is “several days”? More than 15 days? If yes, your ship was probably deleted due to being untouched.

Anyways, have you checked your Structure Commander if it’s there?

And if it’s there, and you can find it from the location in there, then could you please find these two pieces of information which are very essentials:

the ship was anchored to the base, everyone else is, but that was the only one that disappeared.

You answered none of my questions :wink:

Not in Structure Commander

Now I don’t see “Hober Wood” either, it is in command structure but not in the base that also leaves it anchored. The question I enter the base that counts for the anchored ships taking into account the time.

What I do not understand, if they are anchored to the base, entering the base is no longer more than enough

click the eyeball at the top of structure commander to show deleted structures. The admins will need the name and IDs in order to replace them. it should be listed there

Black Miner 13285211 Yes Manage CV Faction EVL Zimure [Sun Back] Zimure -784/-5146/-10970 21-05-08 05:40 41d 15:56

ober Madera 19112846 Yes Manage Hover Privat Raynolds Zimure [Sun Back] Zimure -824/-5143/-10951 21-05-01 08:56 41d 17:30

The other ships if the time was reset with entering the base

No, you need to actually “touch” each structure to reset the deletion timer.

That means either standing on/in the actual structure for a minute or two, OR opening the control panel or a storage on each structure.

Each time you also need to verify it actually reset the timer in structure commander. If it didn’t reset you need to “touch” it again until it does reset

I usually just walk along the blocks till I hear footsteps for a moment. most of the time that does the trick. but verifying is the key to ensure that they don’t get removed. it’s a good idea to check the structure commander regularly and sort by last touched to see which ones need attention.

I restored them at their last place.

1 Like

Thank you so much for everything. As always the best. Greetings

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.