I have been lost my ship

The ship name was The Potato, It had been happend when i joined to the server again. after 2 weeks of inactivity, i come to the planed and i needed to log off because we were building my father’s house I done the electrical crircuits in it ^^ Besides this, i had every kind of ores, TONS of warp drive fuvel, And basicly thats it, i had everything for a start, i had been given this ship back in the days and sence than i got it. The last places i warped To: Eres Federation From the pve place in the middle. After warpjump it happend and now i dono its time when does it happend. No intruder longs have been happend. Or my ship appeared to be anywhere.

So i would like to ask, What am i need to do in this situation. Its abaut a Tier one Capital vessel :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey and welcome back! :slight_smile:

I checked all structures and your Potato is gone :frowning: Only see some HVs.
I guess the automatic server options came into play:

DecayTime: 1          # Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited
WipeTime: 360           # Time after which any player-built structures get removed when not visited (0 = disabled)