I haven't been able to get vote reward for the past 2 day and i did vote

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

**What happened:I haven’t been able to get vote reward for the past 2 days and I did vote. And yes I have done the F5 thing and still didnt get them.
**Player(s) with issue:Me
**Server:HWS NA
**Time (cb:time):The past 2 days
**Playfield:Lawless
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
**How can we help you now:Give me my 2 days of Reward Plz Cuz i did vote the last 2 day and it wouldnt let me get it both days Plz.

Can you try it today again and make a video/screenshots. Maybe that will help @RexXxuS to see where/if there is a problem.
It does work but since so many have problems it would be good to see what is done/not done. MAybe also some misunderstanding (like when I tried it).
I for example got the daily loot message and did not think about it not being the vote one.

Ok so I checked it also again. It does work.

When you try to vote again and get this window:

then its not done. You have to click on “here for EU” or “here for NA” button.
Then you will be sent to the Server to vote.
Coming back you neet to press F5 or refresh the website.

Then you might get the Daily LOOT! Window (its not the vote)
Click again on the Vote button and there you have the “Claim” button.

As I said. Its a bit confusing, but it should work. Please try it this way and let us know if it works, until Rex changes it.

no i did it rite just can’t claim the reward

well i looked at it again and it let me get one of them but i still lost one of them that’s suck cuz that puts a day behind but that life i guess just my luck

Don’t worry. The vote reward is not gone. I implemented a function to add it again. So as soon as rex comes back we will give the reward and its according benefits.

Restored the 2 missing Votes.
I close the ticket since Rex will check the issue tomorrow.
Should it not work tomorrow again, let us know in a new ticket.

Thanks