I need help again plz

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> logged in, and am floating in space with no ship in a different solar system. and my base that i had set to my home no longer is, so i can’t even warp back there (freelance hq)

Player(s) with issue:
=> myusername421

Server:
=> hws na

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=> in not in a structure, but my main base is 1471783

How can we help you now:
=> if i can get warped back home that would be nice. had a similar issue yesterday and u guys fixed it, and i was careful to not travel to an unknown place before the wipe. still managed to mess up somehow. ty in advance.

See from different post here that sadly freelancer HQ is completely down. Can’t be fixed before the wipe tomorrow.

Let me know if you want to go to ecc for som portal fun, then i can pick you up in an hour if not rex warps you first.

Sry for this…

well ill take ecc over nothing. my friend (who logged off in the same base) was logged in at our base… i had him try to get me and now he is stuck too (before you posted this obviously). i dont think you can come get me, he wasnt able to warp to me either. stuck in prototype system (n) and we had stuff in our base to throw into our ocd tonight in preparation for the wipe. just an unfortunate event, now my friend and my cv are also stuck somewhere in space.

Hmm…
@RexXxuS… is more playfields down then maybe?

I am home in 30 min… can log in then and try and warp to you… ocd everything, so no crisis if i get stuck trying :rofl:

It can get only worse.
Warped you to ECC so you can play Stargate Mission at least.

1 Like

appreciate it. ty guys.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.