I need help getting my penthouse

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Bought patreon and I can’t seem to figure out how get my penthouse setup or how to get to get to it.
Also do I get to pick the building I live in or spawn something in from the steam workshop or are they custom prefabs from the server itself?
Having trouble finding a guide or answers to my questions when I search on here.
If you could link me to a guide or just give me the commands to do it i’m sure I can figure it out.
However i’m assuming I have to notify you that I want it maybe I don’t know. Pretty confused as theres not alot of guides on this or maybe I just didn’t type the right thing in to find the guide?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Solar_Warden

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Bought patreon yesterday

On which Playfield?
=> Meta planet

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I will be on between 6pm - 9pm PDT tomorrow

If I could get on tomorrow night and chat with someone on discord that would be really awesome instead of texting on here back and forth provided someone is available when I am and if not tomorrow night some night this week. Thanks guys!

Hey,

sorry for the delay.

You can fly to the HWS Meta Playfield and select one structure (depends on the name you got). Then tell us the ID of that structure so we can transfer it. Just type di in the console and look at the building close. It will show you a box on top of your screen with the id

So the ID for the base i’m looking at is 1685237.
I believe that’s it.

Thanks for the help!

Actually thats the wrong number its 39579

Can I build add or remove things in it once its mine?
Can faction members visit me in it or use it or even visit the Meta planet if someone like myself owns a base there?

OK, should be yours now. Thanks again for your Support!
About changing the building: I dont think so since it has an Admin core.
Since Meta planet is reserved for Meta and above Patrons no one else could enter.

Ok thanks for answering my questions. Just got a few more I hope that’s cool.

Does this building persist between seasons or like wipes with the contents or items I store in it?

Do I have to come back and reclaim a Patreon building every season?

Is there mining on the Patreon meta planet? Assuming no

I know that if my friends pay a basic 1 dollar Patreon subscription they don’t get a base like this, but will they be able to visit me on my planet and gain access to my building then?

Unrelated question when does the next season start or how do we tell that? Is there a command with a count down?

Thanks again for being so accommodating!

It’s wiped on full wipes. You can buy the same type of penthouse again, but it’ll be a “fresh” version. Empty.

Yes

I don’t remember, but I don’t think so.

The Patreon planet is public from my knowledge, so anyone can go there. And no, they can’t access your penthouse.

A season lasts 90 days. Last full wipe was the 25th June, so next is 90 days after that.
(And no, there’s no command)

1 Like

Thanks for answering all my questions!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.