=> 17:45

Playfield:
=> freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> none

Structure ID(s):
=> none

How can we help you now:
=> get my 3 autominer V1 back (with fuel that’s nice , with ore better but at least the 3 autominer is ok ) i don’t approach the 3th wich is on promerium deposit perhaps you can save it before it vanish ? :smiley:
Ty

For EU, Friday at 5pm (1700) server time that playfield has it’s terrain and deposits reset. This means any autominers on the deposits will be deleted by the game if you don’t pick them up before the reset happens.

Make sure you pay attention to the map and server time in the future. I don’t think the game keeps records of terrain placeables either, so no way to verify you had any to restore.

1 Like

Lost my 6 as well… it happens

hello ok for AM so dunno it’s on friday it’s reset at 5PM i think 5AM :stuck_out_tongue: my fault
but as i can’t post another request before 9h i add here my matter just happend a bit later
@Jascha i pass throught prisoner transporter on Freelancer HQ and was hit and destroy (that’s ok : p) but my backpack have pass throught ground another time AND my ammunition container destroyed and all stuff inside pass throught ground too … with the new part = optronic and brigdge thing …
SV ID is 29939456 if you want check inside ammunition container to saw what is lost

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.