I need help please, advanced core disapeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello i did the prog quest to get my advanced core and got it. When i was moving it over to my belt my game crashed and when i logged back in the adv core was gone

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Louie04k

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 13 aug 12

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Welcome to HWS,
sorry to hear about this bug accident. It’s happening on daily basis for too many but Eleon can’t fix it… yet.
If you tell me

the details to those questions (especially the exact time date (type cb:time ingame), I’ll can try to recover it from the void.

Thanks for the reply Rex. i dont remember EXACTLY when it happened, around 12-13:00 i think. I didn’t think anything of it at the time when my game crashed so didnt return for a little bit and when i got back it was gone. was gonna put it into new ship im building :frowning:

Our base ID is 12950700

also i see you can get an Alien core by supporting you guys, would love to support you guys (some more) if you had advanced cores as an option so i could add them to my other ships to

Do you need anymore info?

Sorry for the delay. Lot going on right now.
Thanks for the details.

I gave you the Adv. Code for now.

For now we only offer the alien core. The Advanced Core would be a too big p2w gab for now.

Thank you Rex, much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.