I need help please Backpack through floor and Missing Credits

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Energy Plant Mission Backpack fell through floor and completed clone mission and no credits or RP

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Athisun

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Within the last 2 hours of this post

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> My wife (Eeyipes) and I completed the clone mission (she got 1 million credits and RP and I did not) and I lost all my epic weapons when my backpack fell through the floor of ECC Mission Energy Plant. Can you match my epic weapons lost with Eeyipes Epic Weapons. We had identical matching inventories. If I could also get my million credits and RP back too that would be awesome. I was playing with Bob when all this occurred can check with him too. Thanks!

Hello @Athisun
hmm, two different issues…

1. We normally only restore backups, if there is a screenshot of how the Backup is glitched in the floor or terrain. Otherwise we are blind and can’t verify = no restore.
    Since you are new and first time, I restored it now.

2. About the Clone Adventure reward I need more information. What Clone Point is missing, I mean which Mission it failed? Triton? Zion?
    Did you go to the Terminal to collect it like your wife? Did you claim it in ECC EGS HQ in the Clone Room?

Thank you for helping me resolve this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.