I need help please-base broke apart and disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I spawned a base from the factory, put it in the ground, and put all of my stuff in a container. I went to add another block to the base and the entire thing broke apart and just disappeared. The biggest problem is everything in the container also disappeared, and didn’t drop like it usually does.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Frostbytew

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 07 Apr 0545

Playfield:
=> FreelancerHQ

Structure Name(s):
=> (Frosty)PvEBaseMk1

Structure ID(s):
=> 17819295

How can we help you now:
=> I’m not sure. I lost maybe 200 prometh ore, ~1.5k iron, ~1k each of silicon, and copper, and maybe 200 cobalt including the cost of the base? I guess its not that big of a deal.

Hey, and welcome.

Yes, placing a base can be tricky. Want it to look good, but it also need stable ground.
Be sure the whole base is placed on the ground, and check if structure intrigery is green. (Press N, and you will find it)

@Jascha may be able to help with the lost base and stuff?

Yeah. I was floating on one little stilt in the water. Oh well. Finding new minerals gave me something to do this morning. I’m all set. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

sorry for the late reply. quite busy the last days :expressionless:
Sadly we can’t do much. Backups are made every few hours and we don’t have the possibility to save every state of the base. So we are not able to restore it, especially if it broke down rather short after you spawned it :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.