I need help please Can not progress through prologue: journey into the unknown (magyver)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Can not progress through prologue: journey into the unknown (magyver)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> zabitsu

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> constant

On which Playfield?
=> Tallodar

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Let me reset onto a different world where i can either find the antenna required for the mission or is tell me where the antenna required is. i previously checked that i had found the antenna in mission log but got no real distance further as it stopped at a mission where i couldnt tick complete then i reset but back onto the same world and had the same issue.

Hey, the antenna probably won’t be on another playfield either.
However, if you open the PDA menu (F1), you should be able to check the little quest box, and skip it to progress.
Alternatively you can try and write cb:reset and start on another planet and then just hope for the best.

so i did check off the completion bit but once you get into the prologue mission send and recieve the objective is to plug into the antenna, which i cant. like i said in the original ticket, i already did earlier cb reset thinking i had messed up the quest some how.

see image that i cant progress further than that by checking it as complete.

Ah okay, then perhaps @RexXxuS can do some magic and allow the mission to be skipped.

hey sos for the late reply… yes the mission can continue… warp to another starter planet and you can continue your story, the starter missions are all the same :wink:

Just hopefully another starter will have the Antenna there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.