I need help please - Cannot log in after failing mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was playing the Hard, 120 min mission on EGS. I didn’t make it to the portal in time and the clock expired. I was loading back (or so I thought) into EGS when I was kicked back to the start game menu (i.e. choose HWS server). I tried to log back in but after it goes through its loading time, it kicks me back to the start game menu. I tried rebooting the game, the computer etc, but I can’t seem to log into HWS. I tried logging into another server and no issues there.
=>

Player(s) with issue: ibwicked
=>

Server: NA
=>

Time (cb:time): 7:45 Pacific
=>

Playfield:
=> EGS

Structure Name(s):
=> n/a

Structure ID(s):
=> hard mission, 120 min long kill all the aliens one

How can we help you now:
=> Help me log back in? Maybe not charge me the tax since I can’t get on to move my ship? Thank you!!!

As you can see in other tickets:
A new Alpha 11 bug. Warped you to your ship for now and refunded the tax.

As always, thanks for the prompt and helpful response!

1 Like

Also, just as a side note. While I was playing that mission, there was a glitch where the rocket launcher wasn’t really working. If I was shooting at something distant, they weren’t hitting, just kept going. But if I was shooting at something close (like a bad guy around a near corner, where there were walls and angles) it seemed to do damage. I had to shoot the big turrets with my rifle - like 15 clips each, since the rockets weren’t doing any damage… Unless new changes have dramatically changed the damage rockets do? I fired like 30 at one turret. Just fyi…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.