I need help please - Corrupted Ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> At around 9PM EST, RE server crashed and did not come back up until some time later. When it came back up, we found half our ship was missing (not destroyed, just missing. The ship is apparently corrupted.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> r3d

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> between 9PM EST and 2AM EST

On which Playfield?
=> Delta 11713 III

Structure Name(s)?
=> The Arrakeen

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10674867

How can we help you now?
=> Most of our storage seems to be intact however the ship is inoperable. Fortunately, before going out on any adventures, i blueprinted the ship as it was. Spawning in a blueprint of the ship would solve the issue - whereas we could delete the now corrupted ship and transfer the corrupted ships inventory to the new ship.

our home system is also not loading - we, the faction, cannot respawn in that system - ID 9479167

the entire sector - Zeta 4114 I Sector - is not loading

in addition to the original: 10674867

all are impacted by this -

Darth Vaul, Gorganov, Flick, T3z, and R3d are impacted by this

Hey,

sorry to hear that. Maybe @RexXxuS knows more about the playfield crash.
About your ship: Could it be it was already restored by @RexXxuS ? The ID you gave me was created this morning not before the crash and while checking I see it was created even twice (and one deleted again). And now, since I did not know it I deleted that ID and restored it back again. So I cannot really do much without all the information.

That is the one I restored and told your friend about it. He said it’s resolved.
Can’t do much more about it unfortunately.
@Jascha the backups were also corrupt about this ship (none there).

1 Like

i appreciate the help - is our sector, with our spacebase and a couple cvs, permanently gone?

We cant warp to or teleport to that particular system. Zeta 4114 Sector

I published the blueprint i stored for the ship - would it be possibly/easy to spawn it in at the ships current location of Delta 11713 III?

Steam Workshop::The Arrakeen

Thanks again -

told your friends in Discord already. Zeta was broken but works again now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.