======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Ship disappear in cross server
Player(s) with issue: tempestamagica
Server: EU to San
Time (cb:time): 14:30 Italy
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Lcv 1 Orion and 1 Hovercraft
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Hi, i try to use cross server Eu fron San, but in my ship i thig is cross, my carct is remain in Eu server, i use in first time csw:start:San, i’m disconect from server and try to connect to sanctuary, but i start in a new carcter, i don’t select anithing and close the game, restart game and go to Eu server, inside i have my pg, but no ship and in space, i try to use csw:startshipless:San, i’m disconnect and if try to connect to sanctuary the program asks to create a new one, if i connect to eu have my pg, my quest is now??? I hope I explained, sorry for my bad english and thenks for help…

Read :roll_eyes:

\i’m go in sanctuary, via csw:startshipless:san, the server have disconect me, wen i try to cennect in sanctuary don’t have my pg!! Now i’m in Eu server in with for help…

sorry, i’m in a warp server sys, in space, with no ship -.- no air, no food

ok, problem resolving, i connect to sanctuary and create a new one, disconnect connect to Eu, and try comm csw:startshipless:san, disconnect, connect to san, and i’m in space, with my eship, but notihg in inventory, can you resolve it?.. thanks for now…