=> eu csw

Structure Name(s):
=> rezzy warp (beam me up alliance)

Structure ID(s):
=> rezzy warp

How can we help you now:
=> need a ship back at my location

Your ship is still in EU CSW.
And as far as I can see you moved on right?

Do you still need help?

yes i need the ship if the contents can be saved, if not i guess not worried about it, it had my eu christmas event loot in it :frowning:
it could be taken to me or i could pick up in na though. thanks jascha and I am so amazed at what you guys have done. Great work and thank you for giving me a universe to calll home.

I tried going back to eu csw to retreive the ship but its gone. I was just going to stock up and destroy ship. any chance the ship can be restored with loot in it? or the christmas event mission be rese for me in the eu?

Hey, you might want to ask your faction member Phyzic.
He took it and it looks like he also dismantled it. Its gone now.

1 Like

he tried to dock it and fly out with it and it didnt warp with him. we went back and its not there. any way i can have the christmas event reset on eu? not worried about the other stuff in the ship (it was a do:re) . if not its cool i do have the items from the na christmas event. Thanks for your time jascha

hm very strange. Not sure why some ships got rejected or if it was a high load/bug at that moment.
I gave you one more do:re at least.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.