I need help please CSW failed (again)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CSW Failed

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Whiteheat

Server? (EU or NA)
=> Warped NA -> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> current is 1:48am 18/1/21 CSW’ed last about a day ago and couldnt get into EU at all.
Today logged in to EU OK, but it didnt complete the csw process.

On which Playfield?
=> currently on freelancer story planet.

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 8594064

How can we help you now?
=> complete the CSW

to complete your csw… you simply need to move around a bit for a few minutes for the csw to complete, simply not moving wont do… even a few minutes… after a while plz try and use cb:startjobs… this command could help… but you would need to move around a bit using the jetpack

This was my first csw to eu this season, so I get the standard clone intro, picking origin and planet. I am not in the csw area. I have moved heaps. I have done the startjobs. I am still on EU as a new character and not the one from NA.

see if ur still locked into NA…is there items in ur backpack when u join NA? u may need to do a shipless csw

there are no items in my NA backpack. Also tells me I cant use chatbot on NA cos character is in EU.

Hey,

please log in to EU again. Should be fixed now.
The problem was that we restarted the tool after your CSW I guess. Then the information is lost. I restarted it.

all good now - thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.