I need help please(Daily loot not working)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Clicked daily Loot on connect about 3 seconds before It finished loading into game, and didn’t receive my daily loot, tried the cb:startjobs as well to try force it didn’t work.
Player(s) with issue: Androniko
Server: Eu Server
Time (cb:time): 18:14
Playfield: Freelancer HQ
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: Is there a way for me to recieve my daily loot please, thanks in advanced.

Proof: (Logic and deduction)

Ocd 5: so impossible to store them in ocd.
3k credit in eb 0 on person so imposible to have sold it.
No orders in black market, no orders in any market.

No other place it would be, would be silly to build a autominer to place on a deposit as those are always mined out.
Thanks for taking the time to read through this and help me.

Hey mate,

well I trust you even though such claims are a bit tricky since not only the tool said you got it

grafik

but also the root file where you clicked on the button said the unix time: 11.11.2017 - 17:11:48

So it “got” sent 100% but now it is the question what happened afterwards, in the game…
You said you clicked about 3 seconds before you were actually moving ingame on the button which also is saying the game.
Jascha changed it especially because of the Origin planets, which takes a long time to load, that you get the loot 120 seconds if it was an “offline job” (clicking on the button before logging in at all).

So all of this brings me to the conclusion that clicking on the loot button WHILE logging into the game is NOT good and the Transfer window where you can grab all the loot is not triggered (somehow).
@Jascha needs to check this claim I guess, but it looks so.

I can also verify that you had not the loot in your backpack.

All of this is just to understand what is happening and improve it :slight_smile:

I resetted your daily loot now and you can either try to click on the button BEFORE joining the server at all OR click at the button ONLY if you are IN the game, moving around.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll make sure I’m 100% loaded in game for a bit first next time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.