I need help please HWS mission did not progress

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I started the HWS mission. the dialog of the mission giver was corrupted but I got the mission and the newspapers. I pressed m to open the map that worked. I flew back to the Alpha sector. I got the check for entering the discovery sector. I did not get the check for flying near the research vessel. I still have the newspapers. I deactivated the mission because deactivation and then reactivation sometimes fixes mission progression. It says again that mission will be activated by the game. I can not progress.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> sbourdon

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 25 April 2021 21:33 really about 10-20 minutes before that, the mission was started 2 days ago the last successful step was completed 30 to 40 min ago.

On which Playfield?
=> UCHN Discovery system

Structure Name(s)?
=> near the UCHN discovery

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 228061

How can we help you now?
=> whatever fix will allow me to progress the mission.

I have 2 problems

1. the failure of the mission to advance on my flying to the UCHN discovery
  2. the mission now being deactivated

It seems to me that a mission like this after its first activation should be able to be deactivated and reactivated Just like other missions. If that is not technically possible a warning of this fact would be most helpful.

thank you for your time

Hey @sbourdon
sorry for the delay.

A relog should fix it. With patch 1.4.6 actually hopefully not needed at all in the future.

Yep, it’s tricky to combine PDA with Dialogues.
As others: please go back to ECC > EGS HQ and activate the Mission again at the Lady.

I see if I can improve it further.

thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.