I need help please I built my ship backwards - alien core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I had an alien core in a ship that I didn’t like and didn’t have level 5 recycle, so I zapped the whole ship and re built a new one around the alien core. After hours of building, I have just tried to fly it only to realise I have built the whole thing backwards :woman_facepalming: .
I cannot zap the core as it is an alien core. Is there any way to change the direction of the ship? I cannot seem to find a way to do it. Are you able to help please?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Rosie

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time) 09.08.21 I’ve been rebuilding since approx 10:00, but the in game time now is 23:17
=>

On which Playfield?
=> LEAG 28827 III

Structure Name(s)?
=> Gen Farm

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 3776815

How can we help you now?
=> Is there any way you can please help me turn the ship around or reposition the core so the ship is facing the right way? :blush:

I can’t help, sorry. The only way to fix this is in creative mode with copy paste.

Yes u can change it in creative then recycle and respawn in game with a standard core and replace with the alien core.

Thank you! I’ll do that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.