I need help please..I'm stupid!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I occasionally say “shit” not blatantly offensive or attacking anyone but mmm I got warned last last night a couple times, and accidentally did it again and got a 5hour ban…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DickFitzWell

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1:55PM pacific standard time

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I know there are rules for a reason, it was a mistake and not intentional or verbally assaulting anyone. I was in the middle of fighting a lot of stuff, almost said “shit”… anyway Idk if I even have a ship left at this point… If there was a way of having the ban lifted you bet I will be 100% more careful, I don’t need the full extent of the law brought down on me <3<3<3

well, i think your name explains you very well…Dick-Fits-Well…

Ya Its been my alter ego for 20 years, sometimes Richard…most ppl call me Dick as its my rl name so ya kinda goes hand and hand. But none the less truly just moved into a place wasn’t able to play all season… had just recently started on HWS before the the last wipe…and I had my big boi ship with 130ish turrets ready to pop out from the fractory after I farmed 100m drone parts… so I screwed up when I was really wanting to play hahaha. I knew it was shot in the dark to even ask to have the 5hour ban lifted but never hurts to ask.

well, given that it is now 12AM at Admins time zone, by the time they probably see your ticket in the morning, the 5h ban will already expire :slight_smile:

evening guys…
unfortuantely i cannot unban on RE server…
sos but you have to wait until 8-9am server time…

Ya I expected as much, rules are rules, and I will just be incipient to play, so life goes on… just sad cause I was an hour or two from having my actually ship on the server pre progenitor shield and was in the process of purchasing 10 quantums, farming the wee bit more I needed for the deal but anyway lol. I will defo mind my vulgarity lmao temp bans suck hahaha lesson learned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: till it next time weee

I understand it was a desperate attempt to be able to play hahaha, thank you for your time and consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.