I need help please - items vanished

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Tried to recover some cargo boxes from my base using multitool. Content dropped on lootboxes. Tried to collect - Gone! Cargo boxes recovered become SV boxes and cannot be placed.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Samuel

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 09 March 2019, 16:44

Playfield:
=> Alliance HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> B.A.S.E

Structure ID(s):
=> 31929768

How can we help you now:
=> So, I tried to reposition some cargo boxes to make room for a deconstructor - just recovering with a multitool and placing somewhere else. Silly me, with a lot of empty boxes, I acidentally recovered with the multitool the boxes where all my materials were - ingots, ore, components, everything. The contents dropped on the floor on lootboxes. Ok, I just used the Shift+F command to collect everything on the two lootboxes. And then opened to check if something is left, since I knew I woudn’t have inventory space for all. Lootbox empty. Check my inventory. Nothing from the lootbox either. The lootboxes disappear few seconds later and now I can’t craft not even a bed to cry on.

And the cargo boxes I collected? They became SV boxes. Can’t even place 'em anymore on the base. The intention was taking out and place somewhere else.

Very sad here. =(
Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

Good Morning @Muel

sorry to hear.
Unfortunately that is a bug which will be fixed with the next patch. At the moment, if you shift + f stuff from the ground, while your inventory is (almost) full, the stuff is just gone.

The real issue is that we don’t have backups/logs about your containers you tried to pick up, so not much we can do about it :frowning:
The only help I could offer is to reset your fa:supply command now.

Thanks for your answer - and, taking the opportunity, thanks for the great work on the server. Even with all the bugs (not your guys’ fault since we’re playing an alpha game) so far this is the best place I found to play Empyrion online.

This is what I hoped for, you had logs. But that’s ok, the fa:supply reset is a great help. At least I’m not empty handed.

Thanks again =)

1 Like

ok done :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind words - glad to hear! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.