I need help please logged into different playfield and ship gone. Game seems to have forgot the last few mins of things I did

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> flew back from golden globe to titan to log out safely. Logged back in this morning, my garage ship (raider) is gone, all my stuff is gone, no items, I’m alone stranded on gg.
My ship isn’t even showing in the structure commander on hws connect.

It’s like it’s forgotten the last 10mins of stuff I did and just dumped my back on the planet without my ship.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Firebeard

Server:
=> eu

Time (cb:time):
=> last night/this morning.

Playfield:
=> Golden globe/titan orbit

Structure Name(s):
=> (JVI) Raider

Structure ID(s):
=> unknown

How can we help you now:
=> I need my ship back. I can destroy me >cb:home to get out of gg but I need that ship back. Ideally with the cargo.

Does it show in the connect registry?

If you logout and lose your Ship in PvP Orbit i think no one will “respawn” it for you … cause you are in pvp so anyone can destroy it claim it … capture it … pve is a other thing … and if you cant see it in the "Structure Commander … " 100% anyone Captured it where you let it in “PvP” Orbit … next time “Logout” in PvE systems Cheers

1 Like

You logged out!?
At ~02:19 AM last night?
You sure?
Has someone else access to your Computer?

Regarding the logs you were gaming all night long.

I need some verification first because other things in the logs look also weird.

Studying the logs deeper we really need your Client logs.
Just zip the lastest build folder
\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs

maybe anyone of JVI faction found the sv in orbit of titan made it privat and take it away ? or it just get Taken by enemy player cause of pvp orbit logout ? …

The ship was found by someone on gg and returned to me, I logged off around about 2-3am but I showed a death at around 6pm, so it’s almost like I was left logged in after. I may have just hit the power button on my pc rather than shutting it down properly, I’ve never had that issue before though. None of my inventory was there when I came back.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.