I need help please. Lost a sv (bug?)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i docked 2 sv on my cv mining ship. i war in homeworld pvp and my friend, after 30sec of mining on the planet, got warped outside planet with the sv. he docked the sv, then i got warped away. I needed to jump to another sector to get unstuck. when i jump back the sv ship is still “stuck” at my ship but 10km away. i cant reach it. I even couldnt move the CV ship for 5min. horror :wink:

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DaViSFiT

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 21:25

On which Playfield?
=> Homeworld PvP

Structure Name(s)?
=> [MOC] Janus

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 26324415

How can we help you now?
=> restore it and bring it somewhere i can get it? Was this a bug? my friend was killed while we tried to get all stuff back and lost his stuff. We didnt know what to do…

Hey,

it was moved out because it was to large. Please check the playfield limits for that playfield.
Since its PVP a restoration is not possible.

:frowning:
i would liked to leave the sector with the sv but even a jump away pulled me back to the pvp sector. Also this “stuck 10km away from my ship” looks like a bug to me. My friend took another ship and fly to the location i saw on radar and there was no ship.
I didnt get a notice that it was too big until it was “too late” and the buggy thing happend.

Since the Janus wasnt cheap (workshop object /?id=2631719645 ) it would be great to get some kind of help. Im new to RE, im new to HWS… :cold_sweat:

Hätte ich es bemerkt oder gewusst dann hätte ich auch son Scheiss nicht gemacht…

Kein problem. Ich stells nachher in deiner nähe wieder her.

1 Like

Restored it close to you

1 Like

Thx. I tested it, refilled it.

*Is this offtopic? Should i post this elsewhere?*
*I think it is still bugged this ship. With external view this ship is invisble. I cant move it left or right. I fear to dock it to other ships ;)*

You have to go to the control panel > statistics and set the sensitivity to 1 again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.