I need help please, lost a ton of gold

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> logged in, took out 7-8 stacks of coins. or around 8 hours of smelting for 8 furnaces. game chrashed with a wierd anticheat error i havent seen before. brushed it of and logged in again.
Coins gone. feelsbadman.
i of course didnt take any pictures :frowning:

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 55213 fragster

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 25. septemper 8.35 -8.40

On which Playfield?
=> Xardale space

Structure Name(s)?
=> croesus gold smelter

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> id:8914811

How can we help you now?
=> yeah, i would like my coins back. it really hurts when you have 30-60 minutes of play time pr day. it sucks though when i have no proof :frowning:

Hey.
There’s probably not much which can be done sadly.
I don’t think there are any logs about this, so I doubt the admins will be able to help you.

In the future you should maybe consider not making coins and just selling the gold ingots on the HWS Market. 1 gold ingot has a value of 250 credits or more. But never less.
You’d profit from selling gold ingots at 300 credits or 280 credits, and then they you’d be using HWS Features so there’s a smaller chance of bugs, and there are more logs about HWS Features than game features.

But who knows, maybe I’m wrong. I guess either admins will tell you something else, or they’ll mark this as the solution.

i know, i bloody sucks. i was hoping there where logs. but again, shifting through the logs in a structure with 20+ containers… i almost dont want to ask anyone to do that

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.