I need help please - lost CV in phoenix

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost CV in Phoenix due to server restart

Player(s) with issue:
=> Lost ship in phoenix due to server restart. warning message warns users that it will be wiped at 10:00 daily. We checked cb:time ensuring we would not be wiped. Did not know it would be wiped on every restart.

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 5:15pm

Playfield:
=> Phoenix

Structure Name(s):
=> The Going Merry

Structure ID(s):
=> 3440752

How can we help you now:
=> Please restore the ship and materials if possible - 3 factionmates and i were caught in this. please also warp myself, cbrfromhell, and t3z to the CV (stranded on separate planets)

1 Like

I was with him, when we got the server message it never said the zone was wiping with the restart. We logged out before the restart, than came back to myself being locked into a mining turrent. R3D and T3Z floating in space to be gunned down. Were now stranded on some “safe” planet with no means to get back to our base, no ship and hours/ days lost. Please assist if at all possible.

Real admins are asleep by now.
If you want I can give you guys a ride back to your base. I don’t have the powers to restore your bases though, so that’ll have to wait until the admins notice the ticket tomorrow :slight_smile:

To help you I’ll need your names though. I don’t believe that is your name :stuck_out_tongue:

r3d, cbrfromhell, and t3z - but we’ve logged for now. thanks anyway!

1 Like

will it be possible to restore today? do i need to be online?

I saved cbrfromhell yesterday, but admins have have to help the rest of you, and restore your ships. And yes probably toady :wink:

yes - tyvm, we are very grateful that you assisted cbrfromhell -

do you know if i need to be online? i work from home 9-5est and want to be sure i dont miss the opportunity.

if anything, t3z and i would appreciate a lift too - same planet that you took Dark to.

i’m on the planet he was on when you picked him up - PUX 1239 Moon - and she is in freelancer HQ orbit (not sure how that happend ha)

Welcome to HWS @r3d

This is actually not true.
Once you enter Phoenix you all get a warning sound + red message at top right:

WARNING: Phoenix implodes every day at 11PM! (server time. type cb:time) Make sure to LEAVE before! Otherwise everything will be wiped here!

So everything was handled intentionally.
But since you are new I restore your ships for free this time.
Also warped all of you to @cbrfromhell now

Thank you Rex, So I just want to make sure that I understand so there inst a next time. When the server does one of its three daily’s restarts we should not be in Phoenix correct? nor during the imploding time.

No problem.
Exactly. And all times in HWS are always local server times.
Type cb:time in chat to know when what is happening.
In this case 11PM.

Overall yes, the 9AM and 11PM restart are on NA crucial for many operations.

With this craziness that happened yesterday how do we go about getting or Faction weapon back along with the Epic drill? Is this something that can be bought back at ECC? Sorry for the noob questions, Ive always been able to run back and get my body. Not sure what to do now.

How did you lose it? Someone lost his backpack too?

In general yes: search for the “Gun Store” on ECC. The Traders are selling the Origin weapons there. But of course in tons of Stargate Missions in EGS HQ.

No problem, feel free to ask

Ya what happened was we where in Phoenix like the ticket said. Read the server restarting warning logged off. When we logged back on no ship, died to turret fire and heat. So we lost everything we had on us. What Im missing the most is the faction RP weapon and the epic drill I found on a quest. lol

Ah, I missed that you all got killed by that.
I’ll refund the backpacks too then.
A welcome gift.

WOW again thank you so much!!! Also wanted to thank you and your team for running this server. Putting blood sweat and tears into this project. Thank you again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.