I need help please lost my ship Martian Miner

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>I lost my ship Martian Miner | 26m bought in the garage and all the property and materials that were in the ship. I teleported from the planet Typhviae to my ship in orbit in the Typhviae system. The game froze during teleportation. Pere entered the game and ended up in the place where my ship was, but the ship itself was not there.
A small vessel appeared on the spot, which was docked to the ship. I am now sitting in a small craft and awaiting your help.
у меня пропал корабль Martian Miner | 26m купленный в гараже и всё имущество и материалы что были в корабле. Я телепортироваля с планеты Typhviae на свой корабль находившийся на орбите в системе Typhviae. Во время телепортации игра зависла. Пере зашёл в игру и оказался на том месте где был мой корабль, но самого корабля не было. На месте оказалось малое судно , которое было пристыковано к кораблю. Я сейчас сижу в малом судне и жду вашей помощи.
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
TOPMO3
Server? (EU or NA)
=>
EU
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 07.09.2020 08:50

On which Playfield?
=>

сектор Typhviae Chamogion координаты 6668 937 8414

Structure Name(s)?
=> ВЕЛИКИЙ ТОРМОЗ

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 988405

How can we help you now?
=> return the disappeared ship and compensate for the lost property that went missing along with the ship, for a total amount of approximately 42 947 534.
вернуть исчезнувший корабль и возместить утерянное имущество пропавшее вместе с кораблём, на общую сумму примерно 42 947 534

usually relog fixes this. however, there have been sync issues with docked ships appearing many km away. see if it exists in the registry then waypoint it. you may have to force an undock by swapping the docked ship to faction and the ship it is docked to as private. then you will be able to fly to it.

I restored the ship. It was still “somehow” there but coreless.

Спасибо уважаемый Яша , но корабля нет - он отражается в реестре и точкой на карте в том месте где он был, но физически его нет - ни с ядром , ни без ядра.
Thanks dear Yasha, but there is no ship - it is reflected in the register and a point on the map in the place where it was, but physically it is not there - neither with a core, nor without a core.

я толко что удалил малый корабль Чебуратор 1734536 который был раньше пристыкован к пропавшему кораблю. В реестре Чебуратор 1734536 остался, а пропавший корабль Великий Тормоз 988405 указан как уничтоженный. и продолжает отражаться на карте как существующий

I just deleted the small ship Cheburator 1734536 which was previously docked to the missing ship. In the register, Cheburator 1734536 remained, and the missing ship Great Brake 988405 is listed as destroyed. and continues to be reflected on the map as existing

restart the game as a precaution.

она злится чем дольше она бежит :wink:

restarted, instead of the ship-wreckage перезапустил, вместо корабля -обломки

restarting the game is key to fixing many odd issues. especially with higher pings. it looks like you may need another restore @Jascha

Yasha, I’m sorry to bother you, but if I couldn’t use my missing ship now, in 2 hours my ship, which was left there, Archimedes bought in the garage, will disappear on Eton. What is my fault, what am I to blame for incurring such losses of 80,000,000?
Яша, извини что надоедаю, но если я не смогу сейчас воспользоваться своим пропавшим кораблём, то через 2 часа на Этоне пропадёт оставленный там мой корабль Archimedes купленный в гараже В чём моя вина , чем я виноват что понесу такие убытки 80 000 000?

What does this have to do with the ship I restored on Typhiae Sector?

I will restore the ship again from an older state. Just a minute. Will restore it close to you soon

OK, I restored the ship. The last one was definetly corrupt (only 700 of 4k blocks left)

1 Like

спасибо Яша,

I do not know why the blocks in the last save were destroyed, I was in the pve zone, when he left through the teleport he was intact

Its a game bug :frowning: .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.