I need help please m,y cv grand tie is missing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: my CV grand tie is missing from lawless space it is even not on the structure commander
**Player(s) with issue: [2ndLt] W.Hammer[PTF]
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 8:58 am EST
**Playfield:**Lawless Space
Structure Name(s): Grand Tie
Structure ID(s): i cant as its not even in the structure commander
How can we help you now: i would like it back or at least the 30 mil i spent on it

Can’t find your ship under that name.

i havent changed the name

well, that is all I have then

And both are not yours

i havent moved from lawless space its been by my darkstar base since i bought it , just have been touching it so it didnt get taken ie getting into the cockpit and turning of and on and moving it

Nope, even with that information I can’t find it.

In your log it should mention when you bought it. If it’s too long ago I need the ID or unique name.
Or if it was really that name it was like really really old, not touched, hence didn’t care.

which log the structure commander

i am not trying to bs you i know i bought it and dee fixed it for a price and i parked it in lawless space , and i touched it every 4 days, it was parked there in case we needed it , it doesnt even show in the SC that it was deleted or anything

@DeeExpus

Hmm no, I only want to help you but I really can’t find it. Yeah maybe if Dee has time he knows more.

its just completely dissappeared thats 30 mil gone

I once had hide deleted structures checked in the settings. Once I unchecked it I had to clear my browser cache to be able to see deleted structures again. Worth a try.

where in the settings

cause it shows ships that have been deleted

@RexXxuS @DeeExpus anyword on my cv or the remebursiement

I did all I could mate. Couldn’t find any hint about your ship under the provided information.
Even beyond that, filtering for Creator HWS / DeeExpus, filtering for location, for size, name, class, etc. etc. couldn’t find.

@DeeExpus is currently busy with real life, don’t know when he will be back.

i can show you the exact copy of it as i bped as i do every garage ship i buy , if you dont believe. all i want is my money back

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.