I need help please my cv is in half

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i had to relog as i couldn’t move in my cv when i logged back in my ship vanished and was nowhere to been seen i contacted dark to see if he could help, he managed to bring the ship back but i only have half the ship.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> AchiILLIiez

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>
RE
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Friday july 30th 21:35

On which Playfield?
=> RNCVA 42912 I

Structure Name(s)?
=> The Dauntless

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 2479068

How can we help you now?
=> Is it okay if i can get the ship restored back to normal please as i have brought an alien core that is in it and i kind of dont want to loose it. Thank you for the time to read this.

Hey,

restored it

you sir, are a hero thank you so much :slight_smile:

hey so i just got to my ship everything looks good but i cant turn in the cv even with pilot mode on. i think im just going to salvage what i can an build a new one, the downside is i have to pay for another alien core but that is fine, as i like to help support the server. also there was a duplicate one that was spawned in but i have taken the core out so it will despawn, ty for your help :slight_smile:

You only need to open the Ship menue and adjust the rotation again. Its sets it to 0 on respawn sadly. So dont salvage it.

If you took your alien core apart already, let me know I will just give you another one.

okay im just resetting my game

so i just checked the blueprint and it now contains a missing block is it possible to get the alien core back and i will delete this cv as i dont want anymore bugs with this ship, i guessing its the solar panels?

OK, added it to your backpack.

tyvm and thank you for your hhelp

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.