I need help please, my HV dissapear

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Lost HV

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> hAvOc

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 05/29/2021 01:21

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Lost my HV, i warp to Diabe Sector, then I left myCV on space and went with my SV to the planet, when I come back the HV that I had on the CV hangar dissapear. HV name is HV-Drill. please help.

Hey,

sorry to hear that.
But to help you I need at least the ID or the correct name. I could not find any ship called “HV-Drill”

Is there any way to get the ID now?
I dont have it. I know thats the name, now also I lost my SV, logged off yesterday, today no SV, name of SV is “StartXJr”

I found SV id: 25993867

I checked the logs and did find it. Not sure why it does not list in the DB anymore.
I respawned the Hover close to you (called Backup)

The SV seems to be still there. Let me know if even after the restart its still gone

I saw you spawn my HV thanks, I will have to destroy it but at least I will get the mats to create a new one, the SV after relog many time is not here, I dont see it in the map, I can see it in my structure list. but no idea where.

OK, now I also see it as deleted. I restored it

hey thanks for spawn it, i got it, but now SV is not moving right and left, just up, down for, and back, it is kind of bugged, can you please take a look?, I am @UNEE 115 II

Just open the Ship menue and set the rotation up again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.