I need help please on RE

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I went to the Haven starter but the planet was picked clean and all drones spawned so i was getting shot before i would even activate the PDA story. after 3 deaths i restarted and went to Akura. The planet was less populated and I walked to the ship as it wasnt triggered. I got the stuff, the drone appeared and pinned me down as I couldnt shoot it. I placed a constructor under the ship to make a HV to escape as the drone was sat above me shooting me as I tried to run. I set up the parts to build andlogged off for an hour for breakfast, came back and the ship regenerated, despawned my constructor and spawned a second drone, this time patrolling the ship. I had already used O:supply, ive lost all my materials, and im pinned under 2 Zirax drones unable to move, build, or fight. There were not even iron rocks on the ground, without o:supply i wouldnt have even been able to start.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Carldwen

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 9:46

On which Playfield?
=>Haven, then Akura

Structure Name(s)?
=> Not applicable

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Not applicable

How can we help you now?
=> Can you just reset my entire profile on RE please. I could do a restart in 22 hours but o:supply wont wont for a week. I was hoping RE would be more entertaining then NA for exploration but the starter worlds are void of resources and full of drones. Its no fun playing survival if you cant even find 2 stones to hit together and then a minigun drone orbital bombards you and spawn kills you.

Hey,

sorry to hear that.
I reset you and restored the supply function.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.