I need help please , part of my base disappeared and didn't come back

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Half of my farm base is missing I can see the correct count of devices in control panel but I cannot see them in control panel as well as visually. They are just not there anymore, it couldn’t have collapsed since this happened when I was offline.
=>

Player(s) with issue: Bazmus
=>

Server: EU
=>

Time (cb:time): I have no idea… I saw it on 10th of October…
=>

Playfield: FREELANCER-HQ
=>

Structure Name(s): Farm Mansion
=>

Structure ID(s): 8662293
=>

How can we help you now: This looks like a server side issue. I even waited for a few days. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
=>

Waiting is never a good idea if you are having structure issues.
Backups can only be kept for so long, usually 3 days, because of the sheer size of everything.
So if you have waited too long to say something then the backups from when it was still a complete structure may now be gone forever.

Wait for an admins response on the matter though.
I just wanted to give you that warning for the future. Speak up immediately in the future for your sake.

Hey,

sorry.
Our oldest backup has already the chunks missing :frowning:
If you notice something like that and a relog does not fix it, always tell us immediately.

We could respawn it with a blueprint if you send it to me

Hi, thanks for your response. I have published the blueprint to the workshop called as Farm Mansion. It’s called the same in game. I would appreciate if you could respawn it again.

Thanks. I restored it.
But takes a lot of time :expressionless:
I think your plants are missing now. Hope you emptied the constructors.
I move the stuff from your containers though

Same thing happened to the other base next to it. Most of it is gone along with the core and my loot.I’m not sure what happened this time. I published the blueprint for this one too.
I lost quite a lot of loot this time…

PS:It was okay 12 hours ago.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.