I need help please - Ship disappeared next to the black hole

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: After restart, my ship disappeared and I was hanging in space. I tried to stealth it and unstealth it without any success. It shows up as destroyed in structure commander and no attack was logged while I disconnected for the restart :frowning:
Player(s) with issue: milka7925
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 5:05PM
Playfield: Black Hole
Structure Name(s): ORION
Structure ID(s): 11822122
How can we help you now: Can we fix this issue with my ship? If not it’s ok it’s not an expensiove ship however can you please at least respawn me on Binomi System playfield next to this structure 11822121? So I don’t loose my loot at least.

The black hole wipes at restart - all structures are deleted.

Ah yes you are right indeed it didn’t hit me. Well I should have paid attention to that thank you anyway

1 Like

Hello @milka7925

you ignored the warnings.

Either you can get your ship back for 137 000 credits + 1 RP or get warped for that price to your Binomi structure.

Hello RexXxus Indeed totally my bad I didn’t paid attention to that and thought it would be a good idea to go mine there while there was no one (now I get why no one was there :slight_smile: ). well if you don’t mind can I pay the price and get my ship back? I will relog right after - I’m offline right now to not die from hypothermia.

2 Likes

Ok done

Thanks a lot RexXxuS !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.