What happened: Ship Vanished after server restart
Player(s) with issue: Zafaron
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Monday 9 July 2018 09:22
Playfield: Jupidor
Structure Name(s): Start Buggy
Structure ID(s): 20395048
How can we help you now: Can you please return the structure

I logged off prior to the restart after stealthing my ship and it’s possible that I logged in before the restart had completed. The ship is gone and is listead as deleted in my registry. Can you please return the ship.

This was the Raider garage ship, unmodified, unless the name change counts as modification.

Unfortunately I can’t stay awake any longer at the moment. Will check back later to see what the outcome is. Thanks for any help you can offer.

When you stealth a ship it is deleted from Structure Commander and is moved over to the EGS Stealth tab.
Can you confirm if it’s listed under the Stealth section in connect?

When you stealth a ship it’s actually deleted and the backup is saved under Stealth. Then when you un-stealth it the ship is restored from backup and pasted in again.

Hey,

Did you do that over HWS Connect? You did it DURING the restart! Please never ever do that, or expect it not to work.
I restore it for now.

I stealthed the ship from in the game. I didn’t know that it was possible to stealth the ship via connect. I was unaware that there was a risk involved. I will know not to use stealth the next time. Thanks again.

No problem. There was a restart problem too. The server was not up, but people could join it… :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.