I need help please SV docked to CV dasapeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> SV called Herman was docked to CV called Sammy. It was there yesterday today it is gone and not listed in structure commander.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> sbourdon, Lizard_of_Fire, members of faction Bourbon (Bou)

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> some time in the 24 hours preceding wednesday 28 april 2021 04:08

On which Playfield?
=> omicron probobly

Structure Name(s)?
=> SV called Herman was docked to CV called Sammy

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> sammy-7225083

How can we help you now?
=> replace the ship please
thank you

Hey,

hm could you check again. Maybe a playfield reload fixed it since tis still listed in the structure commander:

sorry I was not clear Sammy is fine we used her tonight the missing ship is Herman
the SV Herman is the one that went missing
Herman was docked to Sammy yesterday and was gone today and not in structure commander

oh sorry…my bad.
hm I checked Herman, but it was destroyed by a POI or drone and decayed on Omicron :frowning:

That is odd. several days earlier a drone had glitched into Herman and it lost a couple of blocks but was still flying and I had used it after the incident and it was docked on Sammy the day before it disappeared. I had no additional encounters with enemys as I had only logged in to do my daily. If i am reading the timestamps correctly it disapeared 6 hours before i logged in yesterday.

You were not online right. I only see that it disappeared right away, which is a bug in itself…
If its important to you I can restore it, but since the core is missing we need to find a time when you are also online. Just ping me here or in discord.

if i have found enough optronics to rebuild we can let it go. I will let you know

thank yuo

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.