What happened?
=> big hole in my cv

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
dogstar
Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>
re
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 6 dyas ago i thought i had sent a ticket but had no response! so im trying again!

On which Playfield?
=> venture eden

Structure Name(s)?
=> void patrol

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
How can we help you now?
=> i need a new ship! i have lost over half my quantams and auxillary cores not to mention an enormous amount of materials including gold, really upset but i know its just a game but a respawn will help ease the pain!
thankyou in advnce! and i hope you get thius ticket this time

Hey,

sorry to hear that, but 6 days ago is sadly to late. We have no backup anymore with a healthy ship.

Where do you make a ticket? Can you please link it. I could not find any in our system.

hi mate
im not sure i couldn’t find it either i dont know what happened
dr dark saw me on the server at the time and saw the ship
i just come back from holiday to see you didnt get the first ticket i sent . .
damn!! theres no way to get the ship back!?
im not sure exactly how many but it myst have been at least 30 quant ams and auxillaries and god knows how much loot i had on it
:frowning:
thanks for looking not sure what we can do now tho?

I don’t recall if I’ve seen the ship. 6 days is too much, my memory is reset every 30 minutes or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

But no, there’s sadly no way to get the ship back. Exactly three days after a ship is deleted, the backup of the ship is gone. Once the backup is gone, nothing can be done.

Sadly not much, except to accept the loss. In the future you need to be 100% sure you made a ticket. The lower the time from incident to ticket, the greater the chances are of admins being able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.