I need help please Trapped in a Public structure

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Was trying some solo missions and I died. then spawned at the tradehub just to find RED bases killing me all the time. And no way out as 4 bases are covering all 4 exits.
There is no way out except start fresh , as I cannot spawn a ship or even get out to spawn a ship. Joined HWS servers because this type of thing is not allowed and HWP is unable to help.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Shadow Chaser

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 00:15

Playfield:
=> Walla

Structure Name(s):
=> Hawkins Trade Hub

Structure ID(s):
=> ?? located at 0-60-5000

How can we help you now:
=> Stop this from happening because everytime I do a mission I don’t want to be stuck there for 2 hrs and not able to play. Plz Ban people that do this stuff as it’s extreemly toxic. As they’re spoiling the game.

One tip for you, is to sett a home base. Problem solved.

1 Like

This season there’s no rules against this. I’m prettt sure something will be done about it next season though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its pvp playfield. I dont find anithing strange in this since all the structures are destructible. We can remove also the weapons from our ships because… You know… someone can die if we use those

But. You can ask nicely when inside if they can help you out.
In worst case scenario, do the start at starter, and since it is late season, police will come and pick you up. I am home at 16.30 cbtime

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.