I need help please undocked ship on my ship - other faction

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> A member of my faction has docked his sv on my cv. We have been able to use the ship fine, but I put an alien core in before I logged out last night, and when I have logged on now it says the sv is not docked.
He forgot to change the sv to our faction and when reloading back into the game, he was 600ly from our base.
I cannot move my ship because I cannot move the undocked sv as it is private for him, and he does not have a home base spawn set :woman_facepalming: so when he dies, he is still 600ly away.
I’m not sure why he is 600ly away, we both travelled back to base last night. It’s happened before, he logged back in and was back in Haven. Is it some sort of bug? :slight_smile:.
He tried to die to see if he could home respawn, but as he didn’t the nearest safe place was valonn, Coyauarum, coordinates 9230, 559, -4856.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> undocked ship that I cannot move / faction member spawned in 600ly away.

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 06.04.21, 18:28

On which Playfield?
=> Demogophe - Ubosc, position -7978/123/-9098

Structure Name(s)?
=> His sv is Light fighter, docked onto my ship - Reforged Eden SEEKER XEf

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9924168 (sv), - my cv is 8514928

How can we help you now?
=> Please can you either tp AchiILLIiez back to the ship so he can move the sv, or move it so I can go and pick him up?
I really appreciate your help!

You can fix this yourself if you use the cb:getshiphere:ID command.

It’ll move your CV and leave the undocked SV there.

1 Like

Thank you! I tired that repeatedly earlier and couldn’t get it to work. Just responded saying it wouldn’t work, tried once more and typically it did! Thank you so much for your help!

Yeah you have to find the right spot to stand when doing it.
With enough tries it’ll usually work though.

Glad you got it figured out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.