I need help please - Wipe wipped me out

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: So I don’t want to be a pain in the ass and if you’re unsympathetic to this plea, I’ll totally understand - I know how busy you guys are right now. You did send warnings that the wipe was going to be “next week” and I thought there would be at least a 24hr warning or something before the actual wipe. I say this because I hadn’t recycled my class 7, 20K block CV (or my other ships, or collected all the things out of my mass production constructors/farms, etc.). I have OCD and would have saved all this stuff, but I thought we had some “time”. I mean, I did store a lot of my stuff when the release was first announced, but I kept some large things available since it seemed like the wipe wasn’t imminent. Is there anything that can be done?
=>

Player(s) with issue: ibwicked
=>

Server: NA
=>

Time (cb:time): At 9.0 release
=>

Playfield: Freelancer HQ
=>

Structure Name(s): USS Leviathan 2719079, CrusherCube 3160145, Armor Runabout 4391053, temple 911732
=>

Structure ID(s): USS Leviathan 2719079, CrusherCube 3160145, Armor Runabout 4391053, temple 911732
=>

How can we help you now: I suppose stacks of lost resources would be cool, but I’m guessing you guys are getting this request from all of us who still kept our foot in the game while we waited for confirmation of 9.0 release. I’m hopeful you can help but also realistic about the situation… Thanks!
=>

Hey,

we are very sorry, but not much we can do.

See here:

I didn’t see anything about the “14th” but we were to some degree, forewarned. Like I said, hopeful but understand the reality. Thanks for the reply…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.