I need help please with delete a CV from an player in our group

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> One of our group (TOG) had set a CV to private but stop playing on HWS because he had serious problems to connect to the Server or have permanet disconnects.
He is in a other playfield and can not return to set the CV to faction.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bullshit (founder of TOG)

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE Server

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today we decide together to ask if a admin can delete the CV

On which Playfield?
=> Beligarab Moon 3

Structure Name(s)?
=> Rambo X596

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> ID 21569299 name of CV Rambo X596

How can we help you now?
=> Please just delete the CV because we do not need it and it stand on a place we need. Thank you.

Hey,

to delete it we would need the information from him. He was yesterday online for 30 minutes, so I will move the ship for now, but not deleted it. It will delete latest in 2 weeks on its own.

Thank you but you can trust me when I tell you that it can be deleted.
Yes he was only on a playfield 560 LJ away and set the other ships on faction that I can delete it myself.
Anyhow thanks for now for your help.

They still need to hear from the owner of the structure before they can delete it, otherwise there is potential for abuse.

Not saying that is what you are doing, just saying THAT is the reason they can’t just take your word for it.
They need to hear from the owner, otherwise you have to wait it out. Best they can do otherwise is move it and let it time out on its own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.