I need help please with NA and EU character/ocd/ etc consolodating

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have a character on EU and NA serever

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Scamp

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU / NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>Not Applicable

On which Playfield?
=> Not Applicable

Structure Name(s)?
=> Not Appilicable

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Not Applicable

How can we help you now?
=> Can I get my OCD and such from EU server transfered/merged with my NA character?
Along with the unused support packages. No rush mainly want it for next season. Thanks.

the OCD sorting is something we have to do on our own otherwise the admins would have a full-time job just doing that. that’s why they made a couple tools for us to do it. CSW is the most common way but since u are a Patreon u should be able to move between OCDs without even being in game. just hit the radiation symbol at the top of the OCD page on HWS connect. u will have to be active on both servers for this to work though (active = have logged in within the last 7 days)

the supporter packages though may be different. best to wait for admin reply on that one.

1 Like

Bob, I was able to see the OCD from EU server. Will transfer after finding out if the ocd level etc can be brought over to NA server/ character. I got NA OCD to level 3, EU OCD level is higher. Just a heads up.

levels are not transferred. they have to be upgraded individually.

Sorry for the delay.
I transferred what I could to HWS RE NA now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.